As any smart business does, we want to recognize those that are loyal to not only North Center Brewing, but craft beer in general.
With an annual membership to the North Center Beer Club here’s what you get:
- 16oz pours get upgraded to a 20oz pour and 10oz pours are upgraded to a 13oz pour in our Official NCB Beer Club glassware!
- Get points towards money off future purchases (1 point per $1 spent), points are valued at 5% cash, so 100 points is valued at $5
- Membership card comes with pre-loaded with 400 points ($20 value)
- Your number on a bottle cap on the North Center Beer Club Wall inside the brewery
- An Official North Center Beer Club T-Shirt (one time only at initial purchase)
- The ability to nominate and vote on the monthly “North Center Beer Club Brew”
- Exclusive events and beer releases for beer club members only!
$80 Lifetime Membership
People Are Talking About North Center Brewing Company
“Felt like we’ve been friends for years!”
First time here and we definitely will be back soon! The owner Kevin and staff made us feel very welcomed! Felt like we’ve been friends for years! Thanks again for making our Saturday great.
November 23, 2019
“A must-stop in Northville!!”
Outstanding! The atmosphere was outstanding, drinks and selections were on point. Staff and owners give you that, "we're all friends" feel that will anticipating your next visit to this quaint brewery. A must-stop in Northville!!
November 23, 2019
“We are becoming regulars!”
Love this place! Staff are great, customer service as it should be! Beers are good. Ciders are good!! We are becoming regulars!
October 18, 2019
“Loved the place!”
Loved the place! The beer was tasty and the wait staff was very friendly!
October 6, 2019
“High gravity, super tasty ales...”
They specialize in high gravity, super tasty ales, but have mega recipe menu they dip into that is very interesting. New chef so the food is notably better. To note: if you don't like beer, they have zero problems with you bringing in a bottle of wine, it's a $5 corking fee. Try the Demon's Blood or the Belgian Trippel. For people who hate hoppy beers, try the ESB (it's sweet, but cloyingly so, no syrupy). If you see any pretty tall Dad-looking dudes playing shuffleboard, challenge them to a game. Afternoons are good for bringing your kids to play shuffeboard before the pros show up (they have really good flavored popcorn).
September 26, 2019
So fun!! Great food, atmosphere, and beer!
August 8, 2019
“Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go...”
Friendly Comfortable Place To Have A Craft Beer And A Meal. Had The Turkey Reuben Which Was Excellent. Had The Black Hole Stout And Pain Killer Belgium Ale. Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go.
January 20, 2019
“I’m a beer club member here for a reason.”
What can I say? I’m a beer club member here for a reason. The beer is quality and so is the food. The owner, Kevin, is awesome and the staff is friendly and accommodating- love Ashleigh. Atmosphere is great too. And did I mention the beer? Love the NEIPA, all the Belgians, stouts… well, you can’t go wrong with anything here. Kevin knows how to brew quality craft beer.