Starting on Friday (3/5) we willbe allowed to have 50% capacity (40 people). We are excited to have you guys back but we must keep in mind all of the guidelines:
- We have 50% capacity restrictions as well as 6 foot social distancing rules between tables, with no more than 6 people to a table. New hours will be: Tuesday-Friday 5-10 PM, Saturday 12-10 PM, Sunday 1-8 PM, with the kitchen closing an hour before the pub.
- There is a 11 PM curfew for bars/restaurants, meaning that all patrons MUST be out of the bar by 11 PM as a hard stop.
- Patrons who are vaccinated no longer need to wear masks indoors.
- Patrons who are NOT vaccinated must continue to wear masks indoors unless eating or drinking.
- We will continue the contact tracing form that must be completed before we serve you. This, again, will be a scannable QR code that will take you to a form that you fill out. Only one person per table needs to complete the form. Then just show the server and you're all set.
- We will continue the use of our paperless menu system via the scannable QR codes on the tables. Paper menus will still be available but we strongly urge you to use your phones!
- We will also continue the contactless payment option. Cash/credit card will still be accepted.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations at each entrance/exit for your use.
- We will still be offering takeout/curbside and beer delivery same as we do now.
- NCB employees are required to wear masks and do a daily wellness screening. We also had all of our employees take a special COVID-19 training as the cleaning/disinfectant methods are different. We also have access to plenty of hand soap, sanitizer, cleaners, etc.
- All of our cleaners for the tables/surfaces are CDC approved to kill noroviruses.
- We understand that right now continues to be a VERY politically charged climate, please keep that kind of discussion at a minimum and remember that your servers aren't there to be questioned about their political views, they are there to bring you delicious beer and food.
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL!
As usual, if you are not comfortable with indoor dining, we still offer outdoor patio seating as well as curbside/takeout services:
Thank YOU for the continued support!