Hey guys, first of all, THANK YOU to all of you who continued to support us through this most recent shutdown. Whether is was getting takeout, merch, or braving the cold weather on the patio, you all have shown us support and for that we are grateful!
The indoor dining closure is being lifted starting next Monday. We will have our first day opening at 25% capacity (21 people), starting on Tuesday February 2nd at 5 PM. We are excited to have you guys back but we must keep in mind all of the guidelines:
- We have 25% capacity restrictions as well as 6 foot social distancing rules between tables. We strongly suggest you call ahead (248-444-7967) to make sure we have space for you and we recommend you keep your group under 4 people. New hours will be: Tuesday-Friday 5-9 PM, Saturday 12-9 PM, Sunday 1-7 PM.
- There is a 10 PM curfew for bars/restaurants, meaning that all patrons MUST be out of the bar by 10 PM as a hard stop.
- We will have 4 tables inside, 3-5 tables outside (weather permitting), and 4-5 bar seats. We are only allowing couples or solo passengers at the bar, we will seat you!
- Patrons must wear masks unless you are eating/drinking.
- We will continue the contact tracing form that must be completed before we serve you. This, again, will be a scannable QR code that will take you to a form that you fill out. Only one person per table needs to complete the form. Then just show the server and you're all set.
- We will continue the use of our paperless menu system via the scannable QR codes on the tables. Paper menus will still be available but we strongly urge you to use your phones!
- We will also continue the contactless payment option. Cash/credit card will still be accepted.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations at each entrance/exit for your use.
- We will still be offering takeout/curbside and beer delivery same as we do now.
- NCB employees are required to wear masks and do a daily wellness screening. We also had all of our employees take a special COVID-19 training as the cleaning/disinfectant methods are different. We also have access to plenty of hand soap, sanitizer, cleaners, etc.
- All of our cleaners for the tables/surfaces are CDC approved to kill noroviruses.
- We understand that right now continues to be a VERY politically charged climate, please keep that kind of discussion at a minimum and remember that your servers aren't there to be questioned about their political views, they are there to bring you delicious beer and food.
- PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, WE ARE LEARNING TOO!
This is the first step towards normalcy, and we will continue to use a lot of the procedures that were created during the previous opening.
As usual, if you are not comfortable with indoor dining, we still offer heated patio seating as well as takeout/next day beer delivery services:
Next Day Beer/Merch Delivery
Thank YOU for the continued support!