- Beer Club
- North Center Beer Club Night
- Sporcle Trivia Live
- Black is Beautiful Beer Release
- Rob Johnson Live at North Center Brewing
- Darwin Mamassian live at North Center Brewing
- Just JoKen live at NCB out on the patio!
- Sugartips live at NCB!
- Chris Terry Live at North Center Brewing
- Mike Freeman Live at North Center Brewing!
- Bobby White live at NCB!
- Shop Small and Shop Local
- Flight Before Christmas at NCB!
- Ruin Your Resolution!
- NCB Hot Sauce/Wing Challenge
- Beer Mine? Specialty Flight
- 50% Capacity Opening Guidelines
- Movember Mustache Party
- St. Patrick's Day at North Center Brewing
- Temporary Shutdown Information
- Basics of Brewing Class for Women
- Jason Locke Live at North Center Brewing
- 6th Anniversary Party at North Center Brewing!
- Derby Day at NCB
- Charcuterie Thursdays at NCB
- Kyle & Cody live at North Center Brewing
- Nobility in Humility Beer Release
- Planetary Architect Triple IPA Release
- Nice Bloobs Release
- Oktoberfest at NCB!
- TnT live at North Center Brewing!
- Beers & Bracelets
- Find NCB Beers
People Are Talking About North Center Brewing Company
“Felt like we’ve been friends for years!”
First time here and we definitely will be back soon! The owner Kevin and staff made us feel very welcomed! Felt like we’ve been friends for years! Thanks again for making our Saturday great.
November 23, 2019
“A must-stop in Northville!!”
Outstanding! The atmosphere was outstanding, drinks and selections were on point. Staff and owners give you that, "we're all friends" feel that will anticipating your next visit to this quaint brewery. A must-stop in Northville!!
November 23, 2019
“We are becoming regulars!”
Love this place! Staff are great, customer service as it should be! Beers are good. Ciders are good!! We are becoming regulars!
October 18, 2019
“Loved the place!”
Loved the place! The beer was tasty and the wait staff was very friendly!
October 6, 2019
“High gravity, super tasty ales...”
They specialize in high gravity, super tasty ales, but have mega recipe menu they dip into that is very interesting. New chef so the food is notably better. To note: if you don't like beer, they have zero problems with you bringing in a bottle of wine, it's a $5 corking fee. Try the Demon's Blood or the Belgian Trippel. For people who hate hoppy beers, try the ESB (it's sweet, but cloyingly so, no syrupy). If you see any pretty tall Dad-looking dudes playing shuffleboard, challenge them to a game. Afternoons are good for bringing your kids to play shuffeboard before the pros show up (they have really good flavored popcorn).
September 26, 2019
So fun!! Great food, atmosphere, and beer!
August 8, 2019
“Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go...”
Friendly Comfortable Place To Have A Craft Beer And A Meal. Had The Turkey Reuben Which Was Excellent. Had The Black Hole Stout And Pain Killer Belgium Ale. Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go.
January 20, 2019
“I’m a beer club member here for a reason.”
What can I say? I’m a beer club member here for a reason. The beer is quality and so is the food. The owner, Kevin, is awesome and the staff is friendly and accommodating- love Ashleigh. Atmosphere is great too. And did I mention the beer? Love the NEIPA, all the Belgians, stouts… well, you can’t go wrong with anything here. Kevin knows how to brew quality craft beer.