- Beer Club
- North Center Beer Club Night
- Pub Quiz Trivia
- Rob Johnson Live at North Center Brewing
- Darwin Mamassian live at North Center Brewing
- Just JoKen live at NCB!
- Sugartips live at NCB!
- Chris Terry Live at North Center Brewing
- Mike Freeman Live at North Center Brewing!
- Shop Small and Shop Local
- Flight Before Christmas at NCB!
- Ruin Your Resolution!
- Movember Mustache Party
- St. Patrick's Day at North Center Brewing
- Jason Locke Live at North Center Brewing
- Derby Day at NCB
- Kyle Mikolajczyk live at North Center Brewing
- Pints & Poses June
- Nice Bloobs Release
- Pints & Poses July
- Oktoberfest at NCB!
- Pints & Poses - December
- TnT live at North Center Brewing!
- Bobby White live at NCB!
- John Louis Good live at NCB!
- Sam Van Wagoner live at NCB!
- Closed for the Holiday
- 8 Years of Beers at North Center Brewing!
- Billy & Elaine live at NCB!
- Brewery Closed for the Holiday
- Pints & Poses - September
- Pints & Poses - November
- Bruce Farrell & Chrissy Morgan Live at NCB!
- Nick & Keelan Live at NCB!
- Build a Charcuterie Board and Have Some Beers!
- Art, Beer, & Wine Festival - Jackson, MI
- Catherine Brunssen Live at NCB
- Balloons & Brews Fundraiser Event - Howell, MI
- Bark Nation Beer Tour '22 Event
- Sydney Burnham live at North Center!
- Daniel Bernard Live at NCB!
- V*A*S*E* Live at North Center Brewing!
- Leah Brooke Live at North Center Brewing
- Tom Alter Live at North Center Brewing!
- Devyn Mitchell Live at North Center Brewing
- #01 NCB Trucker Hat
- #15 NCB Logo Pint Glass
- #03 NCB 3/4 Sleeve Length Baseball Tee - Blue/Gray
- #04 NCB 3/4 Sleeve Length Baseball Tee - Black/Gray
- #05 - NCB Light Zip Hoodie - Gray
- #06 - NCB Light Zip Hoodie - Blue
- #07 - NCB Light Zip Hoodie - Black
- #08 - NCB Rugby Style Hoodie - Blue Sleeves
- #09 - NCB Rugby Style Hoodie - Black Sleeves
- #16 NCB Logo Sticker
- #10 NCB Jump Hoodie in Teal
- #02 - NCB Beanie
- #11 - NCB Tank Top - Black
- #12 - NCB Tank Top - Deep Teal
- #13 - NCB T-Shirt - Navy
- #14 - NCB T-Shirt - Forest Green
- #00 7th Anniversary T-Shirt
- Find NCB Beers
People Are Talking About North Center Brewing Company
“A must-stop in Northville!!”
Outstanding! The atmosphere was outstanding, drinks and selections were on point. Staff and owners give you that, "we're all friends" feel that will anticipating your next visit to this quaint brewery. A must-stop in Northville!!
November 23, 2019
“Felt like we’ve been friends for years!”
First time here and we definitely will be back soon! The owner Kevin and staff made us feel very welcomed! Felt like we’ve been friends for years! Thanks again for making our Saturday great.
November 23, 2019
“We are becoming regulars!”
Love this place! Staff are great, customer service as it should be! Beers are good. Ciders are good!! We are becoming regulars!
October 18, 2019
“Loved the place!”
Loved the place! The beer was tasty and the wait staff was very friendly!
October 6, 2019
“High gravity, super tasty ales...”
They specialize in high gravity, super tasty ales, but have mega recipe menu they dip into that is very interesting. New chef so the food is notably better. To note: if you don't like beer, they have zero problems with you bringing in a bottle of wine, it's a $5 corking fee. Try the Demon's Blood or the Belgian Trippel. For people who hate hoppy beers, try the ESB (it's sweet, but cloyingly so, no syrupy). If you see any pretty tall Dad-looking dudes playing shuffleboard, challenge them to a game. Afternoons are good for bringing your kids to play shuffeboard before the pros show up (they have really good flavored popcorn).
September 26, 2019
So fun!! Great food, atmosphere, and beer!
August 8, 2019
“Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go...”
Friendly Comfortable Place To Have A Craft Beer And A Meal. Had The Turkey Reuben Which Was Excellent. Had The Black Hole Stout And Pain Killer Belgium Ale. Bought A 4 Pack Of Each To Go.
January 20, 2019
“I’m a beer club member here for a reason.”
What can I say? I’m a beer club member here for a reason. The beer is quality and so is the food. The owner, Kevin, is awesome and the staff is friendly and accommodating- love Ashleigh. Atmosphere is great too. And did I mention the beer? Love the NEIPA, all the Belgians, stouts… well, you can’t go wrong with anything here. Kevin knows how to brew quality craft beer.